The ‘Interview Style Testimonial’ is where you are looking at the person asking the questions and then give a candid response to each question. Have eye contact with the person asking the questions. It’s a simple dialog.
For under $50 from Amazon, you can get a wireless microphone for iPhone and a tripod to set up the phone
Lighting, background and set up
Wireless Microphone Placement & What It Sounds Like
The Structure is four parts (don’t read the four parts):
1. The Problem
- Tell me where you were at when you realized/discovered you were having a health challenge?- What were you experiencing in your life?- If you have a doctor’s report with a medical diagnosis, read it. If there were medical options, you were pursuing or considering explain what they were and how you were emotionally struggling.
2. The Results of the Problem
- What symptoms were you experiencing? How long have been experiencing them?
3. The Solution
- How were you introduced to the AVINI Products?- How did you start?- How long did it take before you began experiencing positive results?
4. The Results of the Solution
- What happened next?- Where are you today?- Summarize your emotions today. How do you feel about the experience?
- Set up the camera as illustrated above and hit the video record button and just let it go. Postproduction editing will remove the parts that won’t be part of the final video. That’s why you pause after each answer. There’s no action, take 2 or cut if ya know what I mean.- The interview begins buy asking the first question. Have a hand signal to close off the answer to that question and then pause before you ask the next question. If you want to redo an answer just begin again. - Then just keep going until you’ve completed the interview. This is about being natural and sincere while being brief
I Have The Video Recording, Now What?
1. From your phone go to the AVINI HEALTH website
2. Click on the “Testimonials” menu tab.
3. Click on “share your story”
4. Fill out the personal information fields.
5. Click on the “Choose File” button. Locate your video recording (file). (It will take a minute to “prepare” the video file.)
6. This shows the file has been uploaded successfully.
7. Check off the terms and conditions box and hit the “Submit” button.